The author

The author

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

STARTING FRESH

It has been a while since I have written anything, let alone publish a blog where I can say whatever my little heart desires. Let me start off by informing my readers about who I am so I decided to google 25 rand questions that I will answer to break the ice ...

Question 1: Do you have any pets ? 

Yes 
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you?
My phone (a must at ALL times)
My hookah 
LATg study manual 
Question 3: What’s the weather like right now ?
partly cloudy 88 degrees
Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed?
Yes I do and yes I have (smh)Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ?
5:30 amQuestion 6: When was the last time you showered ?
last night at 11:40ish pm Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ?
O Brother, where art thou?
Question 8: What does you last text message say?
Did you walk the pooch?
Question 9: What is your ringtone ?
Hoizer Take Me To Church Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country?
MexicoQuestion 11: Do you like sushi?
it's iightQuestion 12: Where do you buy your groceries?
Shoppers, Wegman's, Safeway, where ever there are deals lol Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Yes Benadryl allergy works like a charm lol (no judge zone)Question 14: How many siblings do you have ?
1 an older brother Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
laptop 
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
it will be my 3rd anniversary of my 30th birthdayQuestion 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ?
Glasses
Question 18: Do you colour your hair ?
Yep blonde ends with dark brown roots Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today:
Go to the gym Question 20: When was the last time you cried?
When I went to see Furious 7 (did I mention this was a judge free zone?)Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping?
Pepperoni!!!!! Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ?
Cheeseburger Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ?
But of courseQuestion 24: What is your eye colour ?
dark brown Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke
No but I prefer Pepsi
 I will try to blog twice a week. Please bare with me I am working on trying to not be a procrastinator 

No comments:

Post a Comment