The author

The author

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I'm muddafucking tired....

I’m tired of feeling as though the police do not get penalized for the crimes that they do. I do not feel safe with those who have vowed to protect and serve me. How can I when they have been killing my people as though that they have caused some severe crime? There has been multiple times in history, shit in the last year, where a white man has killed multiple people and when apprehended…. wait they get apprehended, unlike people of color. Slavery officially ended in the United States of America 151 years ago but yet, racism is still alive and kicking. White police officers are always killing black men for things as small as selling cigarettes or DVD’s  when these men are trying to make end’s meat for their family. This is suppose to be America “Home of the brave & the free.” But how can a particular ethnic feel brave & free when for 245 years we was opposed? Used and sold like cattle. When we wasn’t used for labor where we worked long days and sometimes night the Queens of this race of people was picked up off of the shelf like the owner’s favorite toy then discarded after they finished playing with it.
The stories of slavery makes me so upset. It makes a group of people who are so strong appear so weak. Many years ago there was a mind fucking game that still exists. It’s sad because some black people think that they can’t get far in life because of the “white man” is holding them back. I call bullshit and see someone who is lazy. I will never blame what some people did 300 years ago hold me back from what it is that I choose to do with my life today. I don’t like to watch slave movies but yet I find myself watching them because it’s important to know my history. I cry when watching them because it’s so sad to see a group of people getting misused and abused by another group of people. It pisses me off to the highest level of pissivity! Although we aren’t in chains sometimes in some parts of the world, we are still slaves.
Two men lost their lives recently and it was posted on social media for the world to see. I couldn’t help but pull my eyes away from the screen, and I found myself watching those videos again. Bumps on my skin began to rise, my body felt a chill, and the wells of my eyes began to fill with water. I felt a pain in my chest, a piece of my heart began to fall off and break. I instantly prayed for the families of these slain men and I closed the social media platform I was on. I prayed that the men in my life never have to get stopped by people who said they will protect ALL people and end up dead. I understand that it’s time where death may be the last resort but it should always be … the last resort.
Shortly after these men have gotten killed, police officers have gotten killed at what was suppose to be a peaceful protest. Now, that’s all the media talks about. Police being killed. Although it’s sad that more people have to lose their life, it’s a signs that people are fed up with how a group of people treat another one. Police officers feel as though as they are superior to us civilians & in some manners they are but when it comes to killing a person because of the color of their skin, or whatever injustice you feel that this person may have is just plain wrong. They show you their gun and use excessive force just to get you to do what? Believe that you can trust them? I can’t. Not to say that all cops are bad, but from what the media shows, they are out there.
People want answers, some sort of solution to the way that Black America is being treated. But how can we tell every person who isn’t Black to treat us with respect when we don’t treat them with respect? Or ourselves? How can there possibly be a way to solve racism? Is it a disease like some people think homosexuality is? No it’s not, it’s a mental sickness that has plagued people’s brains & they pass that poison onto their children.  It’s sad and unfortunate and I don’t see a solution but I won’t let it deter me. I am here. For years Black Americans have fought for their rights. Their right to vote, the right to drink the same water as whites, to go the same school as whites. I don’t think that white people has opposed any other ethnic group like they do Blacks. It’s like Cowboys playing the Redskins all year round. I’m over it. Hearing people say all lives matters is saying that  Black lives don’t. Because if that was true then why are Black men & women the only ones losing their lives????
Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment